- All orders are self-checkout. directEASYBUY does not accept phone orders.
- After payment confirmation, Orders will be usually shipped same day.
- We ship from major distribution centers across Canada.
- Local pickup is available and will be notified once the order is ready.
- Order inquiries can be made by phone or by email.
- To cancel your order, email us your online order number. If your order is shipped prior to receiving your cancellation request, shipping charges can not be refunded.
- directEASYBUY will do its best to request the courier company return your order back to us. We also recommend that you refuse the shipment and ask the courier company to send it back to us.
- We will process your refund once we receive the item back in our warehouse.
For your Volume Purchasing needs please contact us directly for pricing and arrangements.
directEASYBUY first verifies the ordered items are in stock, if the item(s) on your order are out of stock, you will automatically notified by the email account your provided any anticipated delays.
Then your order is reviewed by our Credit Card department to ensure that the order is accurate. Credit card processing can take up to 1 to 2 business days not withstanding any accuracy of information issues.
After payment verification and if the item(s) on your order are in-stock then we will ship them within 1 to 2 business days from one of our co located distribution warehouses.
Total time for delivery is based on the amount of time it takes to get payment authorization, order processing, and the transit time from the carrier.
Thecan time frame is from 3 to 7 business days for in-stock items.
- Ontario and Quebec: $8.00 Per Item for Notebook Batteries, Notebook Adapters, Toner.
- Customers pay for all related shipping charges.
- We provide drop shipment.
- Customers can arrange for their own shipment options.
- Customers must report any shipping discrepancies or damages to the courier company immediately; less than 24 hours upon receipt of the shipment.
- DirectEASYBUY is not responsible for damage during shipment. The customer must inspect the package before accepting delivery. Once the package has been accepted, it is up to the customer to file a claim against the shipping company via the shipping website.
- NOTE: shipping company covers up to $ 100.00 in the event of damaged or lost item. Additional insurance coverage is available for full coverage. For more information and cost for full coverage, please contact us by email prior to the order.
In order to serve our client better, directEASYBUY has an online account management feature that automatically provides you access to your online invoicing system. An online copy of your PDF Invoice is automatically generated and emailed to your provided email address after PayPal has processed your payment.
For your convenience you can login to you account at anytime and download your PDF generated invoice.
DirectEASYBUY has an online order status feature that can be accessed only when you have logged in. If there is any change in the status of your order an email is automatically sent to the email address you provided at the time you setup your account.
If you prefer an over the phone conversation about your order, we encourage you to contact us directly with our customer service number on our Contact Page.
Our Customer Service will notified automatically if any of the following situations arise:
- The item you ordered is currently out of stock, takes longer than estimated to get back in stock, or is no longer available.
- Missing shipping or incorrect account information.
directEASYBUY purchases are done online via PayPal authorized payment methods or email fund transfer.
Online shopping is convenient, easy, and quick way to purchase items. When making these purchases, its best to have the latest updates for your security software, operating system and web browser.
directEASYBUY is committed to providing our clients with the latest encryption methods to protect online security and privacy.
All Personal Information is used solely for processing your request. We will not share this information with third party.
Legal Disclosure: We may disclose your information as permitted or required to by law enforcement and Canada Revenue Agencies
directEASYBUY Refurbished Products are thoroughly tested by industry certified technicians for functionality and defects and then rebuilt to factory specifications before they are sold.
The difference between Refurbished and Used is that used products have not been tested or verified to work properly. Refurbished products can be unused customer returns that are essentially “new” items, or they may have been defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.
Other types of products that may be sold as “refurbished” include:
- Items returned for reasons other than defective and then tested by directEASYBUY.
- Items returned because the box was damaged in shipping.
- Previously leased units that are turned in and resold after the lease ends.
Since the electronics industry doesn’t have a firm, widely accepted definition of “refurbished”, its exact meaning may vary from one company to the next. Be careful when purchasing from companies that are not reputable and use alternative wording suggesting the possibility of a product that has not been thoroughly tested.